How to Grow Fall Tomatoes in Your Texas Garden
1. Draw out your fall garden space. Give your tomato plants 12"-18" spacing for adequate growth.
2. Plant tomato transplants 60-100 days from first frost of the season.
3. Add compost or worm castings before planting your new tomato plants
Shop Worm Castings
4. Plant next to a trellis for tomato plant support.
5. Prune any leaves that are touching the soil.
6. Prepare for possible early frost by purchasing frost cloth.
Shop Frost Cloth
LEARN MORE ABOUT How to grow fall tomatoes by swiping up below.